Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vinyl for Mother's Day

I decided to give my mom some Vinyl Wall Decals for Mother's Day. She had been asking for two particular decals so this wasn't a huge surprise for her. Luckily, I know someone who sells vinyl decals.... My husband. So I got a great deal on them. Wink, wink.

We also included free installation with her gift and of course she picked one of the hardest places to put the large decal. Normally, vinyl wall decals are fairly easy to install, but my mom wanted it above her computer desk. So picture a desk with a large hutch on it. Then picture my husband and I standing on chairs with one foot on top of the computer desk reaching over the hutch trying to rub the decal onto the wall. It was an interesting install to say the least. But I think it turned out wonderfully.



The second decal was put on the door leading to her kitchen. That was a much easier install and we were done within minutes. My mom loved the decals and was very happy with how they looked on the wall and door. Mission accomplished!


I love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love my new Wall Decals.

    Thanks so much.
    Love,
    Mom

    PS I am looking for more locations for more decals.

    ReplyDelete