Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hayley's Japan Trip

My daughter Hayley left for Japan on Saturday. She went with a group from her school and will be there for 10 days. They'll be touring Tokyo, visiting Mt. Fuji and attending school as exchange students.

Hayley is an aspiring photographer and promises to bring back an enormous amount of photos. I can hardly wait to see them. I'll be posting a bunch of them when she gets back. I'm a little worried that Hayley will come back skinnier than when she left. She's a little bit of a picky eater. Most of her second suitcase was filled with cereal, teddy grams, pop tarts and granola bars. She promised to at least try a little of everything.


Courtney (Left) - Hayley (Right)
Hayley and Courtney will be staying with a host family together.

This is the bus that they rode down to Chicago and that's the bus driver.

Here is the whole group. Hayley is fifth from the right in the back row.

5 comments:

  1. I hope Hayley has a wonderful trip :) T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm on pins and needles waiting for her to come home. I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law spent a semester in Japan and absolutely loved it! I know Hayley will make some wonderful memories there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley is coming home tomorrow night. I'm sure they'll be a ton of pictures to go through. I'm going to try to get some posted on Tuesday so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had lots of fun i'm glad i got to go! :) As a aspiring photographer i took 3,300 pictures :) it's gonna take a while to go through them all... I'm sure my mom will post some soon! Anyone taking a trip should go to Japan!!! I loved it. I made so many friends... Hope you guys will like my pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -be happy :) Hayley

    ReplyDelete