Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maden's Super Birthday!

My nephew, Maden, had his 2nd birthday party on Saturday. So I wanted to share with you what I bought for him. A while back another seller had hearted my husband's decal shop on Etsy. I occasionally peek at the other shops that heart his shop. That's where I discovered this cool Super Hero shop. DiscoveryDenim's shop has a bunch of gear for your little Super Hero. You can pick from a variety of capes, masks, and cuffs. I chose the Red and Blue Cape that was personalized with my nephew's initial. My other nephew's name is Mason so the initial works for him too.

I shared my purchase with my mother and sent her the link to the shop. She thought the Super Hero Gear was super cute and wanted to buy the matching mask and cuffs to go along with my cape. We picked blue cuffs with a red rocket and a blue mask with red stitching. My husband and I sent a quick convo to DiscoveryDenim and was able to add the other two items to my order to save on the shipping. The shipping was low to start with, but it's nice to save a buck where you can. I really wanted to share a photo of my nephew wearing the cape, but the weather prevented us from playing outside. He was also dealing with an allergic reaction to some animals from a petting zoo he visited earlier that day. So he wasn't quite himself for the party. But hopefully soon he'll be back to his Super Hero self.

Maden opening presents.

This picture was taken right after he stuck his finger in the cake.
Hey, it was good cake. I totally understand.
Happy Birthday Maden! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. love love love the cape...very fun present and great for the kids imaginations!!!! I'm sure it will be something that they remember their whole life....great job Auntie Angie!!! We love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! I have a nephew and niece who would probably like to get ahold of something similar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete